Mawwige!
Wow, I can`t believe Catie and Andrew are getting married in a weeks time! Come to think of it, in a weeks time they`ll be married, and almost leaving the reception by now!
Wow!
Don`t know when I`ll get internet access again after this week to blog so *waves big flags* for Catie, Andrew, Therese and Cameron. Many blessings and I`ll be praying for you! :)
Hope you all had a great Easter! I didn`t find chocolate eggs to buy anywhere in Tokyo after all...
Since many and varied people now have my blog address, it`s become censored! PG rating; news I wouldn`t mind the parents getting ;). Therefore anything, such as the following reverts to spampage!
In other news I can no longer claim to not have been attracted to asian guys. Maybe it`s just a lack of anyone else to be attracted to but, yeah, one of the guys at church was pretty sweet! Don`t worry though, getting hooked up with someone overseas isn`t in the picture, it`s just asking for trouble (and I am very practical about these things)! Sydney is my home!! :) (and there`s also the language barrier thingo... Although it would add extra motivation to learn Japanese... :P
Wow!
Don`t know when I`ll get internet access again after this week to blog so *waves big flags* for Catie, Andrew, Therese and Cameron. Many blessings and I`ll be praying for you! :)
Hope you all had a great Easter! I didn`t find chocolate eggs to buy anywhere in Tokyo after all...
Since many and varied people now have my blog address, it`s become censored! PG rating; news I wouldn`t mind the parents getting ;). Therefore anything, such as the following reverts to spampage!
In other news I can no longer claim to not have been attracted to asian guys. Maybe it`s just a lack of anyone else to be attracted to but, yeah, one of the guys at church was pretty sweet! Don`t worry though, getting hooked up with someone overseas isn`t in the picture, it`s just asking for trouble (and I am very practical about these things)! Sydney is my home!! :) (and there`s also the language barrier thingo... Although it would add extra motivation to learn Japanese... :P

6 Comments:
OOoh, Leach! Interesting news.
Also also no longer 'in a weeks' time' but 'in less than a day'. Crazy!
I second both of these sentiments!
*Jaw drops* what's wrong with you *slapslap* Asian guys??? Do you have yellow fever now?? ;P
oi! *slapslapPun* aint nothing wrong with Asian guys!
ps: oooooooohhhh leach!! Details?
Kathryn (happily married to an Asian guy)
No specific details; I just thought he was pretty cute and was like - hey! He`s asian! That`s kinda unexpected. :P
LOL! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home