Technology and Other Catastrophes
I managed to turn my printer on today. It hasn't been working for ages. It may not have been plugged in properly, although I could swear it was... anyway, not my email has stopped working. Would prefer to rely on email than printer as printer has a tendency to jam, and I generally take about 10 goes to properly insert paper, at which point the printer will somehow take up two pages together so that I have to fiddle around some more before it will work.
But I have managed to print part C of my assignment. Part A was on Angi's computer, but the internet stopped working so I couldn't send it away and then it ran out of batteries so all my work is trapped inside the computer, unable to be accessed in any way. Part B is not yet written, but it's only due at 5pm so I think I should be right.
Very frustrating night of trying to get things to work. Now am wasting valuable sleep-time by ranting. If my 21st was coming up I would be dropping many a hint about laptops right now, to all and sundry. Especially my parents. Hang on, laptops very pricey right? Stupid technology. *sulks*
Maybe the Amish have a point?
But I have managed to print part C of my assignment. Part A was on Angi's computer, but the internet stopped working so I couldn't send it away and then it ran out of batteries so all my work is trapped inside the computer, unable to be accessed in any way. Part B is not yet written, but it's only due at 5pm so I think I should be right.
Very frustrating night of trying to get things to work. Now am wasting valuable sleep-time by ranting. If my 21st was coming up I would be dropping many a hint about laptops right now, to all and sundry. Especially my parents. Hang on, laptops very pricey right? Stupid technology. *sulks*
Maybe the Amish have a point?

3 Comments:
what goes "clipclopbang!bang!clipclop clipclop"?
.gnitoohs ybevird hsimA nA :rewsnA
Hehehe... oldest joke ever
ummm... Kat, you really shouldn't do that.
Whatever we get you... be satisfied...
yes yes you stupid sod ;) You can put wishlists but NO naming of prices or number of people in present giving. Bad form, bad form *ok watching too much Hook* *tsk tsk*
Kat's wishlist:
- digital camera
- Ni-Vanuatu carving
Just tell one or two of us and the message gets spread through the grapevine automatically. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home