Angela's Birthday Party! (yay!)
Date: Friday the 8th of September
Time: 8pm ~>
Place: Lilyfield
Occassion: Ang is turning 20! Good grief! (Will have to come up with a new excuse to be angsty and teenagerly egotistical)
Make sure you tell: Those people who don't check Spampage, the usydgroup people who I know, that sort of thing
BYO: Any alcohol which isn't something we already have, maybe Coke, you can never have enough Cocacola at a party, yesno?
RuSerVuP: Yeah, I guess it's probably an idea to let us know one way or the other.
Dress: Clothes are required. That is all. You don't even really have to be wearing them, I guess, but definitely bring some. It could be chilly.
Missed the saturday dance? Don't get around much any more? Then you should definitely turn up, we'll put your life back on track!
Disclaimer: Some promises may not be honoured, but dishonoured promises to come will be dealt with severely.
Time: 8pm ~>
Place: Lilyfield
Occassion: Ang is turning 20! Good grief! (Will have to come up with a new excuse to be angsty and teenagerly egotistical)
Make sure you tell: Those people who don't check Spampage, the usydgroup people who I know, that sort of thing
BYO: Any alcohol which isn't something we already have, maybe Coke, you can never have enough Cocacola at a party, yesno?
RuSerVuP: Yeah, I guess it's probably an idea to let us know one way or the other.
Dress: Clothes are required. That is all. You don't even really have to be wearing them, I guess, but definitely bring some. It could be chilly.
Missed the saturday dance? Don't get around much any more? Then you should definitely turn up, we'll put your life back on track!
Disclaimer: Some promises may not be honoured, but dishonoured promises to come will be dealt with severely.

6 Comments:
You mean Thursday 8th? Or Friday 9th? I'm gonna assume the Friday anyway.
Sorry, I can't come, I am on clinical and I have no idea whether I'm on morning or afternoon shift anyway. :(
Yay! party party party!!
Friday the 9th, dammit, I can't count.
V. sorry to hear that you won't be able to come, when ::would:: you be able to come? Mayhap I can reshuffle dates again? At a pinch I guess I could even make it this next friday instead? What do you guys think of that plan?
Honestly, I'm uni-ed up til 5th October, I'm only taking going to social events coz they're 21sts. Hehe, I'd rather not pay student fees for next year's 2nd semester only. Sorry, have fun that night! I'll see you guys soon.
No, 26th is my birthday so am not having it then. I meant the week before that, but it turns out I might have a clash on that day after all... aargh! not sure yet, will keep you posted
Oh no! I can't come on the 9th... we're going sking that weekend... I've only been sking for 1 day this season! how sad! My brother is up in thredbo this weekend for like the 4th time this season! wah!
Post a Comment
<< Home