Here are the ACTUAL details for Ang's Party
Have re-overhaulled the dates for my party. Write this one down, ignore all previous party date intelligence, this is the right day. Sorry if this is a bad day for you, but it's the best I can do, when the least people can't come, so to speak. Kathryn, maybe you could go away the next weekend? *puppydog eyes*
Date: Saturday the 3rd of September
Time: 8pm ~>
Place: Lilyfield
Occassion: Ang is turning 20! Good grief! (Will have to come up with a new excuse to be angsty and teenagerly egotistical)
Make sure you tell: Those people who don't check Spampage, anyone who might still think it's a Friday, the usydgroup people who I know, that sort of thing
BYO: Any alcohol which isn't something we already have, maybe Coke, you can never have enough Cocacola at a party, yesno?
RuSerVuP: Yeah, I guess it's probably an idea to let us know one way or the other.
Dress: Clothes are required. That is all. You don't even really have to be wearing them, I guess, but definitely bring some. It could be chilly.
Missed the saturday dance? Don't get around much any more? Then you should definitely turn up, we'll put your life back on track!
Disclaimer: Some promises may not be honoured, but dishonoured promises to come will be dealt with severely.
Date: Saturday the 3rd of September
Time: 8pm ~>
Place: Lilyfield
Occassion: Ang is turning 20! Good grief! (Will have to come up with a new excuse to be angsty and teenagerly egotistical)
Make sure you tell: Those people who don't check Spampage, anyone who might still think it's a Friday, the usydgroup people who I know, that sort of thing
BYO: Any alcohol which isn't something we already have, maybe Coke, you can never have enough Cocacola at a party, yesno?
RuSerVuP: Yeah, I guess it's probably an idea to let us know one way or the other.
Dress: Clothes are required. That is all. You don't even really have to be wearing them, I guess, but definitely bring some. It could be chilly.
Missed the saturday dance? Don't get around much any more? Then you should definitely turn up, we'll put your life back on track!
Disclaimer: Some promises may not be honoured, but dishonoured promises to come will be dealt with severely.

8 Comments:
YAY! Can make it! Will come! Will not be sick then grrr... better not be sick then, otherwise that wouldn't be very good as it would be a whole month of sickness... :(
Hm, well, I hate listening to voice mail messages and once i heard it was from therese (I was listening to it after I called angi) saying "where are you?" I deleted it... Was there more? Were you blasting me for not being there...? Doh! Should have listened to the whole message...
However, I went to the doctor today while shirking out of all my eu stuff and he gave me a 5 day steriod course! Possible side effects hallucinations... bring on the dancing buildings!
Mum said prednisone is one of those 'cureall' drugs doctors give when they're at a loss to prescribe anything else... hmmm... I wouldn't know, probably Pun and Karen and Viv would tho...
wow you're getting corticosteroids? that's weird, they are usually used to suppress the immune system...and some nasty side effects if taken for a long time, but 5 days should be alright...what did the doctor say it was for? Is your gut inflammed or something?
Meh, sounding like a pharmacist...
and heeheehee...Trees was almost having a heart attack on Sat night, too bad you couldn't have gotten a laugh from seeing her stressing! Hope you get better soon!
lol cure all... lol
Yes, what Exactly did ya doc say you have? I mean corticosteroids... anti-inflammatory... well could be for bronchial asthma, emphysema, lol
Now here's the nursing side: remember to take it with food, ideally after brekky. Adverse effects include: nausea & vomiting, GI upset, salt & H2O retention (weight gain), acneform eruption on face, I don't know of any hallucinations. Only in high doses you can get "Large doses can cause behavioural and personality changes ranging from nervousness, euphoria or mood swings to psychotic episodes which can include both manic and depressive states, paranoid states and acute toxic psychoses." I love Mims.
oooh, euphoria and mood swings...
can't say the psychotic episodes sound like fun though. i'm seeing you on wednesday right? *edges away*
Silly ole Trees. I did SAY that Leach was sick and therefore not coming.
I honestly did, Leach, treely ruly.
It wasn't even like I was excessively delicate and said you were feeling "off-colour" or anything. I was vivid, I tell you, VIVID.
Trees must be just out to get you.
PS. Steroids can also make your skin wierdly fragile, especially iff you tend to have dry hands, so moisturise.
See? I'm all knowledgeable too.
the way you emphasised the word *was* there... you're not fooling anyone
Post a Comment
<< Home