Beethoven, anyone?
If anyone wants to download free music legally...even though it is classical, go here. Unfortunately you can't download Symphonies 1-5 any more, but you can download 6-8 and no.9 will be up tomorrow.
It's good for studying to! I'm listening to no. 6 now! (And not getting any study done) *cough cough*
Oh, and they're pretty big files, so they take a while to download, and may use up all your....whatever they call it....not technically knowledgeable enough >.<
And it is POURING at the moment! I might start seeing cats and dogs outside my window!
It's good for studying to! I'm listening to no. 6 now! (And not getting any study done) *cough cough*
Oh, and they're pretty big files, so they take a while to download, and may use up all your....whatever they call it....not technically knowledgeable enough >.<
And it is POURING at the moment! I might start seeing cats and dogs outside my window!

2 Comments:
yeah, my stairs are starting to resemble a waterfall.
wouldn't try to download any big files on my computer, i don't think it would cope...
lol already have symphonies 1 to 9 on a legally bought CD collection *cough I just admitted to owning Beethoven, not that there's anything wrong with it :D*
Post a Comment
<< Home