Friday, June 24, 2005

Philosophy buffs!

Sophie's World on tonight SBS at 2030.
Eep! I've been waiting 10 years for this :) Shaddup people who don't like the book

10 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

nope

24/6/05 2:45 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

not even started... i should be writing an essay now...
hmm, had the book read to me, didn't like it all that much, found the philospohy boring

24/6/05 3:10 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

What an awful, scarring question, Kat. What if Catie had said "yes"? I would have had to kill her. How terrible!

*shakes head*

24/6/05 3:15 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

One exam left! The hardest of the lot, only 'cause i actually DO have to catch up on the whole course by Wednesday though...

No more essays till next exam time!! (ok, maybe one or 2 max)

24/6/05 3:15 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

I have three exams left! Yay, halfway through now. Slightly sleep deprived, and keep running into Leach.

24/6/05 5:49 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

*slings arm over Viv's shoulder companionably*

Me too!

24/6/05 10:33 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

hey I thought you liked Sophie's World?

And nothing wrong with Scarlett....at least it ends properly *hmph*

25/6/05 12:23 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

kheeheehee, I encourage you all to read 'Phantom' by Susan Kay, which I paid $41 for. Sequel to *plays electric keyboard* baaaaah bah bah bah bah baaaaaaaah

25/6/05 1:09 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

That was me who slung my arm over Viv's shoulder. So you can trust me. (psst! Trees, what are you doing? Don;t show her the post-it!)

25/6/05 1:49 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

ah, anna karenina is overrated anyway... but yeah, 'proper' endings vary from book to book. i think the ones where you can't tell if they're happy or sad are cool.
well pun, if you lend me phantom, then maybe... although i haven't read the first one, and still no further with pharaoh.

25/6/05 1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home