Monday, June 20, 2005

Blatant advertising

Use Dove soap, Dove shampoo and Dove conditioner. Hair sooo silky and smooth, and skin smell so nice tooooo... *achem* :D

12 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

No! Herbal essences shampoo and conditioner is better. As for soap, I will allow you all to use your own discretion.

20/6/05 6:03 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

But I've been using Herbal essences for 2 months before, and just 2 days ago, I started using Dove. So much silkier and smooooother now. *rubs hair against clean face*

20/6/05 6:17 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

it's not *that* sort of spampage pun. we've degenerated into shampoo ads *flicks hair*

hehe, you're picture is so like you pun! although i hope you don't have tears welling up in your eyes?

20/6/05 6:57 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Better? Now I just look somewhat surprised. *cocks head*

20/6/05 7:29 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

i believe that's whats known as 'puppy-dog eyes'

20/6/05 7:43 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

I use Dove shampoo! *runs fingers luxuriously through hair*

20/6/05 8:20 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

Go Dove (coloured hair) shampoo! But i use Loreal conditioner.

My hair is growing too! :P

The plan is to get it cut when back from NZ. It's pretty gross and uneven from short days, but tieupable hair is good for travelling...

20/6/05 10:04 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20/6/05 10:06 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Yay! Means I get to play with 2 extra people's hair! :D

Just careful to take care of it, that is don't do anyhting I do to it, 'cept use zee lovely Dove Shampoo and Conditioner :D

20/6/05 10:40 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

definitely. cleo? ewww...

21/6/05 12:59 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

But Herbal Essences smells so nice! Mmm.. *smells soft silky hai, and flicks luxuriously*

21/6/05 5:58 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

it's the cosmopolitan and cool name for my hair. One of the Beatles named his hair Albert, so I'm calling mine Hai. Which is mercifully genderless, at least.

And by "now" I mean "as of now, but retrospectively, extending back 2 hours".

21/6/05 8:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home