Couch potato couch potato
Watching Serendipity, Kate Beckinsale ice-skating in NewYork in December as the snow falls wearing only a mini-skirt and stockings (only semi-opaque) and a thin jumper. She must be freezing. It was freezing today in sunny Australian winter, long pants, jacket and scarf.
Hehehe, waching Eurovision preliminary finals at the same time. Apart from the crazy tight silver flare wearing guys, the guy that was just on had really skanky back-up singers. Where does Eurovision get anyone anyway? I don't know why they bother, because who could take them seriously at all? Eurovision singers aren't serious singers right? Although I think it was Eurovision that produced Abba, so... oh, wait, forget I said anything.
Oh, now football to see if I can spot Bec and Sam in the crowd. The eels are winning, but the score hasn't changed since perhaps half an hour ago when I last checked. In my opinion soccer is the king of footballs (maybe that should be football codes). Also perhaps I watch too much t.v. So much of life is spent in front of screens, t.v., movies, computers, even phones I guess when sms-ing or playing games. We will all probably get cancer and die. Someday...
Maybe I can see where that couch potato comment might have come from.
Those football players never give up do they? The whistle gets blown but they just keep tackling all the same. Ha, I was just thinking 'hey, those shorts are a bit short aren't they' and the commentators kicked in with 'most rugby league games are all about inches', and I have no idea what they were talking about, but I think I might have misinterpreted slightly.
Writing a blog post is a little distracting from Sam and Bec spotting. Still haven't seen them. And now the game is over. The eels won. Commentator stupid: "another win at home for Parramatta, another loss away from home for Manly, another loss at night for Manly." And there is steam coming off that guy's back. It's cold tonight alright.
But Kumars are good. "Aw, millionaire children, how sweet!" hehehe... and "Does your fiance ever buy you stationery?" What a family. Still hours until Rage, but maybe I can finally watch Thelma and Louise. Except there seems to be more Kylie Minogue involved than I expected... Or maybe I will go and talk to Alicia, since I am at her house and all, maybe there is something else to do around here but watch t.v. I will find out. 'Night all.
Hehehe, waching Eurovision preliminary finals at the same time. Apart from the crazy tight silver flare wearing guys, the guy that was just on had really skanky back-up singers. Where does Eurovision get anyone anyway? I don't know why they bother, because who could take them seriously at all? Eurovision singers aren't serious singers right? Although I think it was Eurovision that produced Abba, so... oh, wait, forget I said anything.
Oh, now football to see if I can spot Bec and Sam in the crowd. The eels are winning, but the score hasn't changed since perhaps half an hour ago when I last checked. In my opinion soccer is the king of footballs (maybe that should be football codes). Also perhaps I watch too much t.v. So much of life is spent in front of screens, t.v., movies, computers, even phones I guess when sms-ing or playing games. We will all probably get cancer and die. Someday...
Maybe I can see where that couch potato comment might have come from.
Those football players never give up do they? The whistle gets blown but they just keep tackling all the same. Ha, I was just thinking 'hey, those shorts are a bit short aren't they' and the commentators kicked in with 'most rugby league games are all about inches', and I have no idea what they were talking about, but I think I might have misinterpreted slightly.
Writing a blog post is a little distracting from Sam and Bec spotting. Still haven't seen them. And now the game is over. The eels won. Commentator stupid: "another win at home for Parramatta, another loss away from home for Manly, another loss at night for Manly." And there is steam coming off that guy's back. It's cold tonight alright.
But Kumars are good. "Aw, millionaire children, how sweet!" hehehe... and "Does your fiance ever buy you stationery?" What a family. Still hours until Rage, but maybe I can finally watch Thelma and Louise. Except there seems to be more Kylie Minogue involved than I expected... Or maybe I will go and talk to Alicia, since I am at her house and all, maybe there is something else to do around here but watch t.v. I will find out. 'Night all.

8 Comments:
Yes talking to the hostess would be wise, unless she told you to bugger off or shaddup. Generally doesn't happen which is good.
Ok, must sleepy time now, planning on going to btown tomorrow to grocery and boot shop. Very frustrating trying to find knee highs my size (fat calves) and when finding them, they ran outta my size. Oi vey, I walked around Liverpool Westfield today for 1h and 1/2 post clinical. *Frustrated and sore* Damn my short fat calves.
i watched serendipity too!
so frustratingly unbelievable... grr...
-- anon #3 :)
i finished the aeroplane loading game! yay!
**This is Kathryn ** (So I dont have to write in caps)/ so it was awesome 2 see alicia, viv, hellena, angi, cat & karen today! even if it was only for a short time - but it was so so good to hang out/i need to learn how to post a message rather than just comment (i'm so computer illiterate)/it was wierd having people ask if i was 'anonymous' because i forgot that cyber people and real life people are the same/i totally dont think of it like that. **Kathryn**
i think you have to be a member of the site, and listed as an author of this blog... i don't know if you are. who set it up again? viv i think, ask her about it.
yes i am the blog administrator...mwahahahaha. I'll invite Kat to be a member.
and how many levels are there in that aeroplane loading game? I think i only got up to level 6 or 7...
I finished the aeroplane loading game on Saturday, the day Catie finished it too! Ole!
Also, i played it again yesterday (killing time in the engo library - like i am now!) whilst talking to a friend, and passed first go!
Although i passed level 6 with only one second left... hehehe *phew*
my page www.leachy.blogspot.com has a new post!
up to level 10
Post a Comment
<< Home