me me me me me me me
So I'm thinking my birthday thing will probably be on Sunday, 22nd May, sometime in the afternoon, not sure what I'm doing though. I wouldn't mind everyone coming over to my place to watch some Monty Python, but I don't own any. I'd like to see Life of Brian and this spam skit (??) people have been going on about. (Anyone own any Monty Python?) And because I'm going to be really cheap and not feed you much, don't get me presents, I don't know what I want anyway plus I think I have more things than is good for me already :) Everyone is welcome to rock up to my church's evening service at 5pm, I'm sure they'd be appreciative of the extra numbers.
I suppose we could go out for lunch somewhere before hand....or maybe we could have picnic...hmmm, if it doesn't rain. Sorry if I'm not making much sense, rather sleep deprived at the moment. *Yawn* Maybe not the best time to be thinking about celebratory events. *Sigh* Why does it have to be my birthday again? It always comes around at such an inopportune time. How silly.
I suppose we could go out for lunch somewhere before hand....or maybe we could have picnic...hmmm, if it doesn't rain. Sorry if I'm not making much sense, rather sleep deprived at the moment. *Yawn* Maybe not the best time to be thinking about celebratory events. *Sigh* Why does it have to be my birthday again? It always comes around at such an inopportune time. How silly.

4 Comments:
yay birthdays!
would say happy birthday but i guess it's a while yet.
just like to complain about lack of sleep, but feeling really in the swing of things as stayed up until 5 am writing an essay. ah, the wonderful feeling of 3 hours sleep. why i bothered is a bit beyond me, but there it is.
How can you be unappreciative of birthdays? there are presents, parties, gifts, cake, and small tokens of our affection (of the shiny or redeemable for CDs variety)!
PARTIES!
I don't know how to start a new stream, so it'll just be as a comment...
My b'day party is going to be on the 4th of June, daytime, at my house.
Keep that date free guys!
Lots of Love, Alicia
Yays!! Can't wait, give us the details once its all confirmed and not-so-sleep deprived. :D
Yays! More birthdays!
Post a Comment
<< Home