Sunday, April 17, 2005

Floors

oh, by the way, on the 19th of may there are flooring people coming to my house and i have to leave from thurday to sunday. just thought you'd like to know... :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

ok, I will make sure to pop in during that period of time. And steal stuff. Steal something, something useful.

...

Yess....

17/4/05 3:56 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

like a bit of bread tie plastic from the floor?

18/4/05 12:20 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

lol exactly :D

well I haven't seen you online for ages

18/4/05 1:28 am  
Blogger Catie said...

hahahaha... SCA has better internet access... and imacs. it's been so long... but it is a freaky, freaky place, being a converted mental asylum and all.
oh, pun, i guess i'll just have to stay at your place to make sure you don't stea my stuff then ;)

18/4/05 2:32 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Sure, you can come over then. I won't be at home (on clinical), will be in grumpy mood, grumpy mood Pun is bad.

19/4/05 10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home