Finally finished that damn piece of crap!
Yes, it's 0415 Friday morning I finished that damn bloody assessment. Now I've got another 2 to do starting 2130 tonight. NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Ok need sleep, and my back is really sore... stupid sitting up for 9 hours. My goodness my computer's been on for 9 hours...
And can you believe it? I actually did my work tonight instead of watching Stargate, even if it is the spinoff... Atlantis which I highly recommend!! :D :D I haven't done that ever, not even during the hsc *hum.*
Ok, well, dammit. I'm awake now, shouldn't have drunk that Yerba mate, I'll be running to the toilet all morning, no not a laxative, it's a diuretic. Someone stop me, stop me from writing....
Oh yes, it's http://unhealthydraconism.blogspot.com There's no www in the blogspot spots :)
And can you believe it? I actually did my work tonight instead of watching Stargate, even if it is the spinoff... Atlantis which I highly recommend!! :D :D I haven't done that ever, not even during the hsc *hum.*
Ok, well, dammit. I'm awake now, shouldn't have drunk that Yerba mate, I'll be running to the toilet all morning, no not a laxative, it's a diuretic. Someone stop me, stop me from writing....
Oh yes, it's http://unhealthydraconism.blogspot.com There's no www in the blogspot spots :)

2 Comments:
Well done Pun! Now go to sleep!
And it still works with the www...
I sit corrected. :)
Yes I have. Actually doing another peice of work now. *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home