Friday, April 08, 2005

A Cassandra Claire fic!

She wrote the Very Secret Diaries, you know. Just read it! http://www.astronomytower.org/authors/cassie/SI.html

yay! still the prettiest.

5 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

Eep. Noooooo...... Draco doesn't end up with Harry....... Noooooo.......

So I sit corrected
Drabble: a fic of exactly 100 words.

Novel: a stand alone fic or a complete story of 50000 words or more.

Vignette: a fic of consisting of only one scene.

Dark fic: at least for SG it includes non-con. Explores darker side of character/s. Ie. extreme violence, abuse, rape.

Kink-fic: I don't know if HP fanfic has this category, I'm sure they would :P. Includes BDSM, role play etc. *cough*

9/4/05 2:37 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

uh.... did you, in fact click that link? because I would never rec a fic where your primary allegation applied with any accuracy.

10/4/05 10:51 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

As in, nooo... don't end up with Harry, as in don't end up together. What can I say, I generally follow the 'ships set out by the author/writers

10/4/05 11:28 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

you mean they DIDN'T get together, or you didn't WANT them to get together? i'm a bit confused pun.
still think fanfic is dodgy, but that was kinda funny.

11/4/05 4:17 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

As in me don't want them to get together. Although something following a MA rating in the books may be interesting. ;) Oh maximum MA, no NC17s in the books please, there are 8 year olds reading HP books.

Hehehe, it's a very fanfic fanfic isn't it. Oh but Harry's such a soft wittle twerp. But funny, yes it was funny :D

11/4/05 4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home