Monday, April 18, 2005

The ponderings of a procrastinator

Should I do something for my birthday? Should I not do something for my birthday? Should I not do something for my birthday just to annoy all the people who are telling me to do something for my birthday? What should I do for my birthday? When should I have it? How many people should I round up? Who is worthy to celebrate this sad occasion with me? (mwahahahaha)

Aaaaarrgggghhhhh.......I'm getting ooooooooold.

7 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

Yes you should do something for your birthday.
No, you should do something for your birthday.
No, do something for your birthday coz grumpy annoyed Pun is scary to see.
We should do birthday stuff.
You should have it on (Damn I've got clinical) in May sometime.
Me! Me! I'm worthy to share in this extraordinarily tragic occasion! Me! Me!

19/4/05 10:41 am  
Blogger Catie said...

yes, do something! a life without events is uneventful...
wow, how long is your clinical this semester pun?

19/4/05 4:27 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

*sigh* this semester, 4 weeks. next semester, 8 weeks minimum. then graduation :|

19/4/05 11:38 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

8 weeks! insane... its like a job rather than clinical.
i cleaned megafauna bones today!

20/4/05 11:30 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

Yes, and not getting paid one measly cent for it. Slave labour. Aha. So not funny. My uniform is slowly turning yellow.

Viv, hold a party! Any party! Even a yum cha, or dinner, or lunch, or a picnic, bbq, anything!

21/4/05 12:42 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

What are megafauna bones?

21/4/05 12:44 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

bones of giant kangaroos and so on, from the times just after dinosaurs walked the earth. many are in fragments, but there was an impressively large jawbone lying around.

21/4/05 4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home