Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pun's bday stuff

What: Chocolate bar for Pun's 20th (holy crap!) birthday
When: Friday 1st July, 2005 @ 1300
Where: Circular Quay, Wharf 3
Casual, come if you can make it, but if you can't *shrugs*
Dress warmly, will get chilly after 1630.

Afterwards:
- Pancakes?
- Soup plus: will need at least $35
- Loewenbrau: *cough* will need more, much more
OR anyone know somewhere cheap for dinner? Italian perhaps?

14 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Oh, i guess that Therese ain't driving to James' then huh? I forgot about chocolate day *gasp!* How could i forget about chocolate day. What a perfect way to break my chocolate fast! :P

Punny! What do you want for your birthday OLDIE? Meh meh meh... And you have your L's still... *shakes head*

13/6/05 12:04 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

Argh...my last exam is on 1st July, Fri arvo....boohoo :(

13/6/05 12:04 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

hey leachy! hey...i'm still on my L's too :/

What do you mean...you've been on a chocolate fast! *gasp*

13/6/05 12:05 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Oh really who would stalk us?
Just because we're all young, beautiful, gorgeous, vulnerable 19-20 year olds, living in Sydney, going out for hot chocolate on Friday 1st of July, starting at Circular Quay then to Manly Max Brenner's chocolate bar, doesn't mean someone's gonna stalk us ;p Oh yes and I did email as well ;p

Oh man, do I need to make it Saturday then? Don't people work on Saturday? Do I have to change it? Viv join us in the city after!!!!

Oh no, is James' having a party too?

13/6/05 2:46 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

hehehe, concerning presents.
Well, you know my usual answer ;)
Honestly, I'm waiting for the 21st to have a big celebration. This one's just casual and say, intimate *wink wink*

BUT, if you really, really, really wanna, there are some things on my wishlist on amazon.com ;) Oh and a book by Petrina Brown, if you guys know where to look *coughabbeyscough*
Not that I'm asking, noooooo... *evil cackle*

13/6/05 3:15 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

I'll be there with metaphorical bells on! Don't make it Saturday! Noooo...

Also, Yay!

13/6/05 3:49 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

lol, you know, trees, you still haven't answered my question on Viv's blog ;P

13/6/05 4:13 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

No no, still gonna be the Friday :)

evil cackle @ Trees

Wait a mo Kat, your dad's not wanting to read through the speeches is he?

13/6/05 4:37 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

go procrastinating!
will be at party, eating chocolate, just you try and stop me... chocolate... mmmm... i think i'll have some now...
oh,and kat, what about rsvp-ing? need definite numbers? people who want to bring extra people? not that i have anyone... *sob* back to the chocolate i go. my teddy bear loves me, dammit!

13/6/05 6:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys!!

It's Alex! I'll be there Pun- sounds fun. Everyone's getting old... including myself. It's my 20th tomorrow!

I'm procrastinating from study too. Got an exam on Wed and there's no way I'm studying tomorrow so Wed feels like a long way away.

Hope to see you all soon!

Alex

13/6/05 7:53 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Kat's dying of TB???
Estrange the family! Estrange the family!!
Where's the hall?

Oh yes, that Italian restaurant you told me about where the risotto comes laden with prawns, yes that does sound good :D What is the name of this Italian place?

Of course, I'm still gonna be pulling Viv into this as well, exam finished or not :D That reminds me I have to sms Loz and Shilps coz they never read emails

13/6/05 11:01 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

argh! spam-overloadness! I come back the next morning and there's how many comments??

Well....I don't know if I can make it, my exam doesn't finish until 3:30 and then I have youth group in the evening so I won't be staying for dinner.

So make sure you guys are in the city at 4pm!!! And then I might be able to see you for a few hours....

14/6/05 10:17 am  
Blogger Catie said...

happy birthday alex!! i'm sure you're having fun... in the middle of stuvac... hmm, well, enjoy the rest of the year anyway...

14/6/05 3:02 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Well, I'm happy for ole M.J.. Poor guy.

14/6/05 7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home