Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Stressing,Venting, Whatever you like to call it

Hey hey!
I have an essay due tomorrow, so in the grand tradition of tradition I will now post about just how stressful it all is for me...
An essay tomorrow, exam on thursday, take-home on friday (after doing my translation for friday) then three essays and one exam in the exam period. Also I have $30 to last me until tuesday. Getting a little stressed here... I went to my EU small group today, and they asked what I had coming up, and I told them, and then they stared at me in shock, so I was knd of thinking "thanks guys, you make me feel so much better". But in reality everyone has huge amounts of stuff to do and is getting stressed and sitting at home staring at their fingernails instead, so it's not so bad... right?
Oh, must see Star Wars sometime!! Really, or what's the point of living anyway?
Ah holidays, a mere three and a bit weeks away, how sweet their siren call etc. etc.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

yes. *carefully avoids thinking of the huge take-home tomorrow*

I see the house will be a veritable oasis of serenity for the next little while, eh?

7/6/05 5:37 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

hahaha... yeah... oh, and there is no food either... i'm thinking i may be stuck with pasta again?

7/6/05 6:03 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

*yikes* am I still coming over on Friday? Maybe I should bring something to replenish your pantry...

7/6/05 6:05 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Yes! Bring that St. Dalfours Orange and Ginger Marmalade! Yay! And, y'know, bread? And we can have toast!

But possibly you should come a little later on Friday: My take-home is due at 5, and I'm not sure how organised I'll be, in all honesty.

Also, my Grandmother is having surgery on Friday, so I should visit her on Saturday, remind me, if you would.

7/6/05 6:57 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

sympathies to you, ouch...
freaky though, i was sitting in the library envying these two girls who were doing an accounting assignment. thinking, ah, accounting, life would be simpler... then i realised what i was doing. aaargh! accounting!

7/6/05 11:46 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

no, and for a moment i thought that was a bad thing...

8/6/05 4:12 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Sorry, I can't come over on Friday, last minute changes. I've gotta practice my skill at uni on Friday. And dragging the laptop over isn't gonna be the spice of life if I take it to uni, to Bankstown, to Canterbury, to Lilyfield.
I'll try to get all the music on a disc (once my brother burns it), hopefully before the 1st. Then that would save you pickign and choosing with my laptop. :)

Perhaps, if I do come over, some time post 27th?

8/6/05 6:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*tch tch* burnt music

8/6/05 11:14 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

Hey, Alex!

14/6/05 7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home