My contribution to global warming
I went driving for the first time today in over a year!
Now I need another 30 hours before December...
I'm such a last minute person, hehe. I will probably still be proof-reading my will as they turn off my life-support machine...(hang on, that doesn't work....)
Now I need another 30 hours before December...
I'm such a last minute person, hehe. I will probably still be proof-reading my will as they turn off my life-support machine...(hang on, that doesn't work....)

4 Comments:
hehehe... Viv = comic genius. Proofreading....
*giggles unnecessarily to herself*
The trick with driving is to aim for the spaces on the road which don't have cars in them already. Some of us have learned that the hard way (not me, though, am great) so treasure thatpearl of wisdom.
thats way too long ago dude.
am i in the will? am i in the will? does that mean you're an organ donor?? good girl if you are :D
yay for more driving! you can make it!
good party kathryn, hope you slept. :)
Indeed, I had a ball. Of corse, by the time I had driven to penrith via lchatswood via lilyfield, I was very nearly a driver's fatigue statistic, but it was worth it, to my way of thinking.
Post a Comment
<< Home