Friday, September 01, 2006

Planning stuff

So... Catie says Thursday nights are best for her... Do people concur?
(Yeah Trees, I know you can't do any night until Nov. *naaaahhhh pokes tongue out*)
I finish at 3 on Thursdays... Ooh, what about the 7th Catie? Are you free all day? I am if I get my ethics essay done to hand in on Wednesday... Otherwise maybe the mid-sem break (22nd till 2nd). Though I may be going to Melbourne...

7 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

There's stuff that needs to be planned?

2/9/06 12:11 am  
Blogger Alicia said...

Fine, I don't need to see you then. :P

2/9/06 11:45 am  
Blogger Minerva said...

Take me to Melbourne! Take me to Melbourne!

2/9/06 1:35 pm  
Blogger Alicia said...

What so you can get some of your driving hours up? ;)

2/9/06 3:07 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

I'll drive my car?? With someone with a full licence monitoring me. Lol, imagine it, going 80 down the Hume highway.

2/9/06 5:55 pm  
Blogger Catie said...

Let's all go to Melbourne! Yay! Twill be an adventure, and distract us from all the essays we should be doing instead.

4/9/06 1:52 pm  
Blogger Ang said...

So do I now!

Yay!

But screw this "Melbourne" business, that's all rainy-like.

5/9/06 6:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home