The Little Snail
At 1pm THIS WEDNESDAY the 2nd of August, PLC girls will be observed meeting suspiciously outside 50 Murray St. Soon after this time they will enter the Pyrmont restaurant... Emerging fully satisfied 3 courses later :D.
So far it's:
Pun
Cat
Alicia
On the fence:
Angi
And not:
Viv
Kat
Alex
Hmmm... Maybe you are all sick of me :(
Who else is in? Com'n it's yummy french food, 3 whole courses, for only $25! Check www.thelittlesnail.com.au for the menu if you please!
So far it's:
Pun
Cat
Alicia
On the fence:
Angi
And not:
Viv
Kat
Alex
Hmmm... Maybe you are all sick of me :(
Who else is in? Com'n it's yummy french food, 3 whole courses, for only $25! Check www.thelittlesnail.com.au for the menu if you please!

2 Comments:
I have a break from 1 - 3, but I'm not convinced I can make it there and back and still have time to eat in that time.
I love you my Leachypoo!
Post a Comment
<< Home