At HK airport
Mum used her card to go into the premium lounge, I don't get to go in :(
So I'm at an internet terminal checking blogs and mail. Gaahhh... another 50min til plane leaves. Better read up on Bangkok.
Option 1: sit down on lounge and read bout BKK
Option 2: sit at bar and read bout BKK
Option 3: sit at bar, buy drink and read bout BKK
Option 4: sit at bar, buy alcoholic drink and read about BKK
So I'm at an internet terminal checking blogs and mail. Gaahhh... another 50min til plane leaves. Better read up on Bangkok.
Option 1: sit down on lounge and read bout BKK
Option 2: sit at bar and read bout BKK
Option 3: sit at bar, buy drink and read bout BKK
Option 4: sit at bar, buy alcoholic drink and read about BKK

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home