Sunday, June 25, 2006

Here's another desktop for you guys =D



Methinks dim lighting makes us girlies all look very attractive, hehehe =P And check it out, I caught Trees mid-page turn!

9 Comments:

Blogger Minerva said...

Ooooh photos yays!

25/6/06 7:20 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Oooh scary blurry one of you and I eh Viv? ;)

25/6/06 7:22 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

Hmmm interesting, I didn't do anything different with the resolution between this one and the last one (do I even know how?)!

The pics are actually all quite fuzzy full size because it was dark, they look ok on collage though.

Blurry = looking better cos you can't tell what we really look like =P

25/6/06 8:51 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

did you click on the collage to get the bigger version before you saved it last time?

26/6/06 9:39 am  
Blogger Vivian said...

ehehehehe I'll laugh at you if it was that!

26/6/06 9:41 am  
Blogger Catie said...

Are you saying we would be unattractive in proper lighting? :p

I like these collages :D

26/6/06 10:21 am  
Blogger Catie said...

haha! (i wanna laugh too!)

26/6/06 3:59 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

bwahahaha *laughs at Trees who is also being laughed at by Cat*

26/6/06 5:44 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

*Pun looks around at embarrassed Trees and laughing Cat and Viv*

...

...

26/6/06 6:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home