Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy birthday to PUN!!

Happy birthday to Pun,
Happy birthday to Pun,
Happy birthday to Pun-eeeeeeee


Happy birthday to PUN!

Love from us all (me myself and I)

4 Comments:

Blogger Catie said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Pun!
*pops virtual and very expensive champagne*

4/7/06 12:22 pm  
Blogger Vivian said...

Mmmmm...strawberry mousse cake...

4/7/06 7:54 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

Thank you thank you, hugs and kisses all around!
*shakes nonexistent very expensive champagne and pops open showering everyone in bubbly goodness*

Strawberry mousse cake indeed ;)

4/7/06 8:16 pm  
Blogger Minerva said...

By the way, feel free to pop over to my house and eat all the rabbit food, I have 3 large, I mean large, as in larger than my extra large Christmas pudding bowl large, of salad. Also have lotsa zucchini, squash and sticky date pudding, I have 1 & 1/2 puddings!!

4/7/06 11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home